Year/Date of Issue: 2003
Developer: Adobe Systems
Developer site: https://www.adobe.com/ru/#
Bit depth: 32bit
Interface language: English
System Requirements: Processor: Intel Pentium III, or 4
OS: Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or 4; Windows XP
RAM: At least 192 MB. For optimal performance, 256MB or more is recommended.
Storage space: At least 470 MB free space
Monitor resolution 1024×768 or more.
Description: Adobe Photoshop is the undisputed leader among professional graphic editors. The program provides all the necessary tools for correction, editing, preparing images for printing. Keeping all the advantages of Photoshop CS2, the CS3 version has received new features. The main ones are:
– Keyboard Shortcuts – the program offers the ability to customize keyboard shortcuts.
– Match Colors – the command reads the statistics of the digital data of one image and applies it to another.
– Color Replacement – a new tool for automatic retouching.
– Shadow/Highlight – a command that helps to perform tonal adjustment of the image.
– Histogram – a new palette to help you deal with tonal ranges.