Release year: 2022
Version: 22.5.6 Build 749
Developer: Adobe Inc.
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: Multilingual (Russian is present)
Distribution time: before the appearance of the first 3-5 downloaders
System requirements: • See full list
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1809 or later); LTSC versions are not supported
• Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit OS support, SSE 4.2, and at least 2 GHz
• 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
• 4 GB of free hard disk space (16 GB recommended); additional free space required for installation
• Video card with 2 GB VRAM (4 GB recommended) with DirectX 12 support
• 1280×800 screen resolution (1920×1080 recommended) with 100% user interface scaling
• Internet connection and registration required to access online services
Description: Adobe Photoshop, the industry standard for digital image processing and editing, provides a complete package of professional retouching tools and has powerful editing features designed to inspire.
From photo editing and compositing to digital painting, animation and graphic design, everything you can imagine, you can create in Photoshop. Bring ideas to life on desktops and iPads. Use artificial intelligence technology for fast editing. Learn new skills and share your work with the community. With our latest release, doing amazing things has never been easier.
- Change resources once and update them across all projects with the Linked Resources feature. You can now link Creative Cloud Library assets, and after making changes to an asset, team members can choose whether to update it in Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign projects.
- Artboards to improve design efficiency. Ideal for responsive design across multiple screens, artboards allow you to create multiple layouts in various sizes, place them in a single document, and view them all at once. Copy and move content between artboards, export one or more at a time.
- Quickly find the vector or raster image you need. The new Adobe Stock Store lets you find, license, and manage royalty-free images and videos from within Photoshop. Choose from 40 million assets, save them to Creative Cloud Libraries, and use them in your projects.
- Convenient and optimized environment for designers. A handy new tool in Photoshop, Design Space (Preview), supports a special mode with new interactions and features that eliminate unnecessary mouse movements and make it easier for designers to work on mobile apps and websites.
- Faster and easier image export. Redesigned export tools let you export a single layer, artboard, or entire document with a single click. In addition, you can use more efficient compression, more preview options that include stage size, and more features when retrieving an asset. Improved the save function for viewing on the web.
- Add additional layer styles to create the desired effect. You can easily add up to 10 instances of your chosen layer styles—including shadow, gradient overlays, color overlays, inner shadow, and strokes—to a layer or layer group and change any style at any time. No more rasterizing effects or overlays in different layer groups.
- You can be sure that your Photoshop projects will look great on iOS devices. Get accurate previews of your mobile app or web design with real-time feedback in the context of the desired iOS device. Adobe Preview is an optional iOS app that lets you connect your devices to Photoshop via USB or Wi-Fi and preview your projects as you work on them.
- Achieve realistic blurs with noise overlay. Add monochromatic and color noise to a library of blurring filters, as close as possible to the original image, and get rid of streaks when viewing and printing.
- Restore images and apply patches much faster than ever before. Improved performance of the Healing Brush (including Spot) and the Patch Tool with the Mercury Graphics Engine. The results of applying the Healing Brush are displayed in real time, and the effects of the Spot Healing Brush and the Patch tool are rendered up to 120 times faster than in CS6.
- The Glyphs palette provides easy access to glyphs from all projects. Similar to the corresponding panels in Illustrator and InDesign, the Glyphs panel in the new Photoshop lets you view the glyphs available for the font you’re using, see alternatives to a selected glyph, and access frequently used glyphs.
- Precise control over moving and expanding objects. Improved content-aware move and expand operations allow precise scaling and rotation of floating objects or expandable areas. Precisely set the end position of an object according to the scale and position of the image using the Transform on Drop function.
- Better panoramas with content-aware auto-fill. Content Aware Fill allows you to fill in the corners of a panorama from multiple images by simply clicking one checkbox.
- Simplify complex 3D models. Easily downsample 3D models to improve Photoshop performance and make your 3D assets usable on tablets, smartphones, and other devices.
- Automatic creation of relief maps from images. Automatically generate more accurate bump and standard maps from photo textures. In addition, you can control the height and depth of the terrain created from bump maps when adding this surface to 3D models.
- Easily print 3D objects. Generate 3D print-ready PDF and SVX files and submit print jobs directly from Photoshop to 3D Hubs, providing easy access to local 3D print service providers.
- And much more. As well as improved behavior when moving layers, reducing power consumption by up to 80% when idle, updating pricing information from 3D printing service providers, and more.