Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 v17.0 Multilingual (x86/x64)
Design and develop modern, responsive websites. Dreamweaver has been reimagined with a modern interface and fast, flexible coding engine to give web designers and front-end developers easier ways to create, code and manage websites that look amazing on any size screen.
Build the best sites for any browser or device.
See how you can quickly create responsive sites, preview them on actual mobile devices, and even extract assets and styles from Adobe Photoshop comps directly into your projects.
– Work faster with an all-new coding engine that offers Code Hints for new users and visual aids that reduce errors and improve readability.
– Code faster and cleaner with support for common CSS pre-processors, Emmet, and real-time error checking.
– Preview your page edits in real time without having to refresh your browser, and preview your sites on multiple devices at the same time.
– The modernized user interface eliminates clutter and makes Dreamweaver more intuitive and customizable.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Dreamweaver is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn any inspiration into a beautiful website. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your colors, images, graphics, metadata, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With Stock templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
What’s New in Dreamweaver CC (2017):
– New Code Editor
– Developer Workspace
– CSS pre-processor support
– Real-time browser preview
– Edit CSS while working with HTML
– In-context CSS documentation
– Multiple cursors for repetitive tasks
– Modern UI
– UI color themes
– Creative Cloud Assets improvements
– Introducing Typekit Marketplace
– And so much more
– Intel® Core™ i3 Processors and later
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GB of RAM
– 1.1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.