Adobe Animate CC 2017 v16.0.1 (x64)
A new age for animation. Any platform. Any device. Any style. Design interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools and publish them to multiple platforms — including Flash/Adobe AIR, HTML5 canvas, WebGL, or even custom platforms — and reach viewers on broadcast TV or virtually any desktop or mobile device.
Animations that look amazing.
See how the leading vector animation toolset helps you work faster and create content that looks terrific on everything from mobile devices to the latest ultrahigh-resolution displays.
– Pan and zoom on your animations using a built-in virtual camera.
– Use pressure and tilt-sensitive vector brushes for more natural results, and create your own custom vector brushes.
– Convert existing Flash-based ads to HTML5 canvas or create them from scratch, so they’re optimized for any browser.
– Export to 4K and higher resolutions to make sure your videos will look great on the latest Ultra HD TVs and monitors.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Animate is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn any inspiration into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your brushes, colors, graphics, metadata, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With Stock templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
What’s New in Animate CC (2017):
– Integrated virtual camera
– Reusable components
– Vector brush improvements
– Collaboration with CC Libraries
– Easier export
– Creative Cloud Assets improvements
– Introducing Typekit Marketplace
– And so much more
– Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
– 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
– 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1024×900 display (1280×1024 recommended)
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*