Adobe After Effects CC 2017 v14.1.0 (x64)
Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects. The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.
Bold new ways to put your ideas in motion.
Learn how the latest release helps you go from first concept to finished composition faster than ever.
– Create editable 3D elements right inside After Effects with the new 3D rendering engine from Cinema 4D.
– Bring 2D characters to life by acting out their movements in front of a webcam with Adobe Character Animator CC (Beta).
– Collaborate on shared sequences or compositions across After Effects, Premiere Pro and Prelude with Team Projects (Beta). For teams and enterprise customers.
– Speed up your workflow with preview performance improvements and more GPU-accelerated effects.
From inspiration to final creation. Faster.
After Effects is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly put your ideas into production. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your creative assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your Looks, colors, images, metadata, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your production.
What’s New in After Effects CC (2017):
3D rendering engine
Team Projects (Beta)
Faster effects and interactive performance
Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Live Text Template improvements
Character Animator enhancements
Creative Cloud Assets improvements
Date and time tokens
And so much more
– Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
– 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
– 5GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
– 1280×1080 display
– OpenGL 2.0-capable system
– QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
– Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*