Year of release : 2022
Version : 22.3.0 Build 107
Developer : Adobe Inc.
Architecture : ARM, x86 (64-bit)
Interface language : English
Tablet : present (patch)
Distribution time : before the appearance of the first 3-5 downloaders
System Requirements : macOS 10.15 or later
Description : After Effects is the industry standard for animated graphics and visual effects. Used by motion designers, graphic designers and video editors to create complex motion graphics and visually appealing videos.
Create motion graphics
Animate text and graphics with preset styles or customize them frame by frame. Edit, add depth, animate or convert to editable paths for even more unique results.
Transform footage with visual effects
Remove unwanted objects, stabilize shaky video, or create motion that never happened. Correct colors, blur or sharpen images, distort frames, turn flat objects into 3D shapes and more.
Work effectively with masks and layers and create animations on any layer. Individual control of feathering and transparency. Isolate foreground elements from the background in no time.
Start with presets and guides
Get started on your project with preset styles, template compositions. Use a brainstorming approach and other creative time-saving tools. Get started with the walkthroughs right after opening After Effects.
Use this instruction if you DON’T have or don’t install Creative Cloud :
1. Mount Adobe After Effects 2022 U2B [RiD].dmg
2. Mount After Effects 22.3 U2B [RiD].dmg
3. Mount AntiCC [RiD].dmg
4. Run AntiCC.tool (“Terminal” will open, enter the password and press “Return”)
5. Install Install After Effects by double-clicking Install After Effects_22.3.app (When completed, you will see a pop-up window)
6. Mount After Effects 22.3 PATCH U2B [RiD].dmg
7. Double-click patch.tool (opens “Terminal”, enter the password and press “Return”)
If you are already using Adobe Creative Cloud then just use patch.tool