Year of release: 2018
Address of. Site: Xfer Records
Interface Language: English
Treatment: not required (a patch has already been applied to the .dll)
Processor: Multicore processor in 2GHz is recommended
Windows: 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit)
RAM: 2GB or more
DAW: FL Studio / Cakewalk Sonar / Steinberg Cubase, etc.
Serum is a tabular-wave synthesizer with high-quality sound,
a visual and creatively oriented interface, with a built-in wavetable editor for creating your own unique wave-table setups.
• Ability to import or create your own wavetables.
• Ultra – pure oscillators – if in brief, the developers assure that the sound in Serum will be clear and almost transparent.
• Advanced modulation capabilities
• Ability to work with the wave table in real time
• A large number of filters
• Many effects and the ability to modulate each of them.
• Advanced Unison – up to 16 votes per oscillator. Several modes of unison and other chips.
• Serum includes 450 presets, 144 wave tables.
Xfer audio DSP package:
• Serum 1.21b4
• SerumFX 1.21b4
• Cthulhu 1.11
• LFOTool 1.672
• 8-Bit Shaper 1.06
• DeltaModulator 1.02
• Dimension Expander 1.007
• DJMFilter 1.001
• OTT 1.201
If you have installed one of the previous versions, then you need to remove it.
1. The contents of the folder “Xfer Serum” copy to drive “C”
2. Copy the contents of the “Documents” folder to the “Documents” folder
3. Copy the contents of the “Roaming” folder to C: Users USERNAME AppData Roaming
USERNAME must not contain Cyrillic!