Year / Date of Issue: 06/24/2020
Developer site: Waves
Format: STANDALONE, VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 10 x64 | macOS 10.12.6 and up.
Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015-2017
(According to user reviews, it runs on WIN 7. Installation is STRICTLY with the Internet off!)
Description: Fully finished park of virtual effects and instruments from A to Z of the highest quality and with support for 64-bit systems! With faster scanning, loading and processing times, Waves V10 opens up new dimensions of the power of high performance plugins. Perhaps the most famous name in the world for professional audio effects processing manufacturers. Mastering, music mixing, post-production, audio restoration, dynamics processing, equalization, noise reduction, emulation of classic analog devices – all this is available with the Waves Complete Collection. Waves is the choice of most recording studios. Plugins are rightfully considered one of the best and they will instantly connect to your working project and will be ready to go right away. Upgrade your Waves now.
New in version
June 24th, 2020
Updated: StudioRack 184.108.40.206Added: Over 50 new StudioRack chain presets by top producers and mix engineers: Ken Andrews, Cam Blackwood, Lu Diaz, Lampadinha (Lamps), Damien Lewis, Matt Schaefer, Chris Tabron.
General bug fixes:
Fixed: Sessions saved with V10 plugins within StudioRack loading with default preset.Fixed: Plugins in chain deactivated when inserting a missing V10 plugin into a split rack.Fixed: Macro assignments lost when moving plugins between splits and the main chain.Fixed: Undo / Redo’s not reflected graphically on macro controls.Fixed: Red frame still visible on a plugin control after macro assignment from the control.Fixed: Macro range not updated when copy-pasting presets.Fixed: Macros assigned to parameters in the inserted plugin when a disabled plugin assigned to macros is hot-swapped.Fixed: StudioRack Input gain automation not read in Ableton Live.Fixed: Corrected automation labels for Panning and Width controls.Fixed: Some DAWs crashing when the StudioRack GUI is opened or closed with the EDIT window open .Fixed: Split chain within a split chain displaying an active sidechain by default.Fixed: Rack identifier added to floating plugin frame.SoundGrid Processing Mode bug fixes: Fixed: Low Lat ency Input selection reset when loading a preset.Fixed: New automation lanes open Cubase when switching processing mode.Fixed: Constant noise when turning off StudioRack while in Input mode.Fixed: Noise when hot-swapping StudioRack Stereo to Mono in Cubase.Fixed: Short noise when closing a DAW session.
June 11th, 2020
Fixed: StudioRack bug causing no plugins to appear in the plugin list, when StudioRack is in SG mode and in the same session as CLA MixHub and Scheps Omni Channel running independentlyFixed: Scheps Omni Channel meter graphics glitch when changing presetsFixed: Brauer Motion crash in Cubase , when a track name includes Japanese charactersImproved: WLM “Short Max” control range increased to -7 dB
June 8th, 2020
Updated: SoundGrid server firmware 220.127.116.11:Fixed: Difficulties updating firmware on SoundGrid Server One-C models
June 4th, 2020
Updated: SoundGrid server firmware 18.104.22.168:Fixed: Difficulties updating firmware on SoundGrid Extreme Server-C models
May 28th, 2020
Update: SoundGrid Studio v22.214.171.124: Fixed: SoundGrid Studio Control Room meter functionality issue after initial installationFixed: SoundGrid Studio not auto-launching after re-installation
* All launches of installations, kijens, patches are done on behalf of the administrator with any installation and activation. Nowhere and no folders from / to where the installation will be carried out along the entire path, at the entire address, should not contain Cyrillic characters (except for system folders of the Users type). Also, the computer name and account must be in Latin. You must be on the system with administrator rights. In the system for these plugins, you must have Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015-2017 installed, as well as .NET Framework. No need to create nesting dolls from 15 folders and download there. Due to the long file / folder names, there will be an error during installation. Download to the root of the disk.
Remove the previous version. Clear the system of all remaining folders and all registry entries.
(C: Program Files Common Files VST3 – WaveShell1-VST3 …
C: Program Files VSTPlugins – WaveShell1-VST …
C: Program Files (x86) Common Files VST3 – WaveShell1-VST3 …
C: Program Files (x86) Common Files – WPAPI
C: Program Files (x86) VstPlugins – WaveShell1-VST …
C: Program Files (x86) – Waves, Waves Central
C: Users NAME – .Waves Central
C: Users NAME AppData Local – Waves Audio
C: Users NAME AppData Roaming – Waves Audio
C: Users Public – Waves Audio)
1. Install Install_Waves_Central.exe
2. Run it c: Program Files Waves Central Waves Central.exe
3. Click Offline Installer, then on Browse under the Install from an Offline installer line and select the DISTRIBUTION folder: WC.11.12.05.20 WiN
4. Select the desired plugins from the list except for any libraries (where there will be labels opposite – SD or HD should be gray, not highlighted in blue) and click on the Install button in the right part of the window.
5. After the installation is complete, run and apply Waves Complete patch.
Recommended list of plugins to install:
Abbey Road Collection, Abbey Road Studio 3, Mercury, SSL 4000 Collection, OVox Vocal ReSynthesis, Content Creator Audio Toolkit, DTS Neural ™ Surround Collection, NX.bundle
Libraries for instruments are downloaded separately. When choosing what to install, libraries are not selected unless you plan to use the tools. If you plan and want the libraries to be installed immediately along with the plug-ins, then the downloaded Instrument Data folder with them before installation must be placed in … Distribution Waves.10.Complete.vXXXX Waves Installers V10, and in this case their to be noted in Wave Central.
If FL only displays WaveShell
In the FL Plugin Manager, add one more additional folder with VST plugins along the path C: Program Files Waves Plug-Ins V11, then forcibly rescan the plugins.
During installation, the error “sorry an error has occurred during installation” appears
Delete the cash folder (DISTRIBUTION Waves – 11 Complete vXXX Data cache)