Year / Release Date : 24.1.2019
Version : 01/24/2019
Developer : Waves
Developer site : Waves
Format : VST / VST3 / RTAS / AAX / STANDALONE
Digit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System Requirements :
Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
Windows 7 with SP1 / 8.1 / 10 64 bit
Recommended: 1280×1024 / 1600×1024
8 GB RAM
8 GB free disk space on the system drive
Description : A fully finished park of virtual effects and instruments from A to Z of the highest quality and with support for 64-bit systems! With faster scanning, loading and processing, Waves V10 opens up new power measurements for high-performance plug-ins. Perhaps the most famous name in the world among manufacturers of professional audio effects processing. Mastering, mixing music, post-production, restoration of audio recordings, dynamic processing, equalization, noise reduction, emulation of classic analog devices – all this is available from the Waves Complete Collection. Waves is the choice of most recording studios. Plug-ins are considered to be among the best and they will instantly connect to your working draft and be immediately ready for work. Upgrade your Waves right now.
● New release – CLA MixHub, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
● Fixed: Possible LV1 crash when changing F6 RTA presets via LV1 scenes.
● Fixed: Pro Tools hang when bypassing GTR3 and deactivating / reactivating it.
● Fixed: Cubase / FL Studio / REAPER crash when changing presets through the host’s preset menu.
● Fixed: SoundShifter Graphic possible crash on Pro Tools.
● Fixed: IR1 possible crash on Pro Tools.
● Fixed: Bypassing Butch Vig Vocals at 88/96 kHz introduces latency.
● Fixed: Opsi Scheps Opsi Channel missing Master Bypass in the Pro Tools automation window.
● Fixed: Bottom line.
● Fixed: Opsi Scheps
● Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain meters over 0db.
● Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain crash when automating ‘Change Notify’.
● Fixed: Saphira problem moving Warmth EQ band 2 via the graph.
● Various other fixes and stability improvements.