VKFX is a virtual rack packed with models of vintage analog effect processors, especially suited for keyboard players. It captures the sound of the original masters, which were often the key element in defining a classic instrument’s unique ‘voice’.
Model List: VKFX includes 8 effect processors:
- Essential electric piano preamp with stereo pan/tremolo.
- Envelope and Dynamic Filter (Wah).
- Phase shifter.
- Analog Chorus.
- Tape multitap delay.
- Tube amplifier.
- Highly CPU efficient coding and module layout means that users can load many instances of VKFX without the fear of watching a system’s processor overloud appear, in the certain knowledge that processing quality is first class.
- Simultaneous editing of all processors is available via a friendly and intuitive interface presented in the form of a rack of independent modules.
- Module order can be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping modules to where they’re needed, giving users fast and total control over the effects.
- All rates and times can be sync’d to the DAW or internally timed, or left independent for a more ‘analog’ approach.
- All parameters are automatable. All parameters are assigned to MIDI controllers.
- A flexible file management system allows one, several or all modules to be loaded and saved – enabling easy mixing and matching of module presets saved from different sessions.
Breverb is a hi-end algorithmic reverberation plug-in that aims to faithfully recreate the sound of revered hardware reverbs while keeping CPU load very low.
Breverb comprises four different algorithms, Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse, each one accurately modeled and engineered “with no compromises in sound quality”. Breverb’s no frills hardware-like user interface gives you immediate control over all of the parameters, allowing you to dynamically map parameters to six assignable controllers and to store, recall and automate presets in any way you want.
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units.
- Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality.
- Full EQ section to tailor Breverb frequency response.
- Extended Nonlinear section to forge reverberation shape.
- “Motion” controls to add liveness and musicality.
- Two different user interface modes: compact and hardware-like.
- Six fully assignable hardware-like faders.
- Full automation capability through host sequencers.
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro without any glitches or dropouts.
- Host-sync of all rates and times.
SpringAge is described as “the new reference in spring reverb simulation”. Based on a mixed convolution and algorithmic technology, SpringAge can give the advantages of both worlds. If you have never been able to get the real tone and dynamic of a spring reverb out of a plug-in, then you need to check it out.
With three spring models, taken from the most standard and acclaimed vintage and modern gear, SpringAge gives the perfect tone on any kind of instrument, ranging from guitars to vocals, keyboards and synthesizer.
Model List: SpringAge offers three spring models:
- AQTX is the most classic spring, ideal for guitar and vocal tracks.
- S201 is perfect for any keyboard, synth or lead instrument.
- ANGEL “rocks out your tracks”.
- Drive control lets you push into saturation the tube stage which drives the spring.
- Full control over any characteristic of the spring tone.
- Boingy knob controls the amount of the typical “boingg…” spring response to transients.
- Two band multifunction fully parametric EQ to perfectly shape the spring tone.
- Stereo mixing matrix of dry and wet is able to create any stereo panorama.
- Low CPU usage.
The Mark Studio 2 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation. It gives you 6 Markbass heads, 9 Markbass cabinets and a full pedalboard.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2×15″), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 104HF (front-ported 4×10″), STD 106HF (front-ported 6×10″), Classic 108 (sealed 8×10″), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1×12″), New York 804 (front-ported 4x”) and New York 122 (front-ported 2×12″).
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets.
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
… and more
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers.
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click.
- tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists.
- Full MIDI support.
- Very low CPU usage.
- Any parameter can be automated in the plugin version.