Year/Date of Issue: 15.08.2022
Developer site: Overloud
Format: VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka: present R2R
Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM, 1280×800 video. Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows® 10 are supported.
Macintosh® Intel Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM, 1280×800 video.
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks and above are supported.
Description: A set of studio plugins from Overloud :
Overloud Gem Dopamine v1.1.7 is a model of another pair of ubiquitous devices from the 70s and 90s, originally designed to encode and decode audio to reduce noise, but then only used to encode signals for an amazing effect of “animating” sounds with improved brightness and clarity without overdoing it.
• Two different modular cards available for general and vocal processing;
• Amplifies the signal without adding artificial harmonics like an exciter would normally do.
Overloud Gem Comp LA v1.0.5 – reproduces two compressor units, widely known for their special sound character.
• This is a generation of compressor packages based on electroluminescent light combined with
photocell have had great success in the past and their character is still appreciated even today
Overloud Gem Comp76 v2.0.8 is a simulation of the legendary FET compressor, a piece of hardware that immediately became the benchmark among audio engineers since its release in the late 60s.
• Added a revision selector that allows you to choose between three different unit models;
• Added Mid-Side processing, with interface duplication for separate compression
both mono and stereo signal components using different settings;
• Added LF Sens control, which reduces the effect of the compressor at low frequencies;
• Added Harmonics control to adjust the amount of generated harmonics;
• Parallel compression has been added, allowing the sum of the compressed signal along with
original to improve overall impact while keeping transients intact;
Overloud Gem Comp G v1.0.5 faithfully reproduces the dynamic response of one of the legendary compressors
made studio mixing history: the G series.
• This is a low speed VCA based compressor. All transients are stored and processed
the sound remains clear and fresh.
Overloud Gem Comp670 v1.1.5 models of one of the most popular compressors widely used in musical productions since then
• Very harmonious type of compressor with noticeable effect due to 4 transformers.
The Overloud Gem EQ550 v1.1.4 is modeled after a famous American equalizer built using dedicated op amps and is known for its unique Proportional-Q design, meaning that the filter bandwidth narrows as the filter gain increases.
• Unique Proportional-Q design, meaning the filter bandwidth becomes narrow
when the filter gain is increased.
Overloud Gem EQ495 v1.2.3 a very popular equalizer found in one of the most famous vinyl transfer consoles from
from the 70s to the 90s.
• Highest quality and accurate modeling to reproduce exactly the same tones as the real thing.
equipment without compromise;
• Super-musical EQ curves that deliver a unique sound that no other channel EQ can match.
Overloud Gem EQ84 v1.3.5 iconic mic preamp and EQ module for fat, smooth sound.
• Offers an additional mid-range EQ band for increased flexibility;
• Original stepped knobs replaced with fully adjustable knobs for smooth response and access to intermediate values; but still with “binding” to the original static values;
• A Cue Listening function is available for each EQ filter to easily understand which frequencies
Overloud Gem ECHOSON v1.0.5 is an accurate simulation of the very popular magnetic drum based echo machine.
• Not a direct echo machine. Due to its great flexibility, it can also be used as a kind of
reverb or even for more creative sound design contexts.
Overloud Gem Voice v1.0.4 is the original brand new Overloud Gem.
• This vocal processor integrates core modules for total control
Overloud Gem TAPEDESK v1.2.3 is another meticulous copy of the first microprocessor-controlled tape recorder.
since the late 70s. And including models of three different historical mixing consoles from
annals of analog recording: the same ones are behind an endless amount of rock and
pop hits of those years. The combinations are still very much appreciated for the nature of their microphone transformers and the warm saturation of the tape.
• Includes models of three different mixing consoles to reproduce the entire signal path just like in the real world, where console channel strips definitely come into play.
the final sound along with the interaction with the tape recorder itself;
• CPU usage is so low that you can run multiple instances just like in the real world:
where individual console channels are recorded onto multiple tracks on tape; and then,
during playback, each track is summed through the individual mixing channels on the console.
Overloud Gem Sculptube v1.0.3 is a processor designed to add tube harmonics to sounds. It creates authentic tube coloration that goes from slightly warm tones to heavy distortion.
Overloud Gem OTD-2 v1.0.3 models one very famous stereo audio delay block, greatly improving the original function
• Very flexible delay mode that can be used primarily as a modulation mode to achieve
rich chorus/flanger effects while maintaining the volume and thickness of the sound.
Overloud Gem Modula v1.0.1 reproduces three popular modulation units.
• Easily switch between modulation models, dual panels to enrich the processed
sound, positively or negatively associate parameters with the sound envelope.